Welcome to the European Bank for induced pluripotent Stem Cells (EBiSC)
The European Bank for induced pluripotent Stem Cells (EBiSC) is a centralised, not-for-profit iPSC bank providing researchers across academia and industry with access to scalable, cost-efficient and consistent, high quality tools for new medicines development.
In the initial phase (2014-2017), EBiSC has been designed to address the increasing demand for quality-controlled, disease-relevant, research-grade iPSC lines, data and cell services.
EBiSC launched a second project phase starting at March 2019 to become a self-sustainable central iPSC hub pooling EU resources to structure the iPSC landscape in terms of quality, consistency, available data, standards and licensing agreements.
What EBiSC2 offers iPSC-related projects:
- Support in legal and ethical aspects
- Advice on iPSC generation and handling
- Make your iPSC lines sustainable via a deposit in the EBiSC catalogue
Available EBiSC2 services upon demand:
- QC panel testing according to established EBiSC guidelines
- Cell line commissioning (iPSC generation, differentiation and gene-editing)
- Backup your iPSC lines in the ISO-certified, monitored EBiSC bank
- Pre-defined disease-specific cell panels for screening purposes
...while ensuring clear IP rights and visibility of your project.Follow us on Twitter Follow us on LinkedIn