Partners & Collaborators
- Center of Regenerative Medicine Barcelona (CRM[B])
- Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS)
- eagle-i (Contact Person: Juliane Schneider, Harvard University)
- EBiSC: European Bank for induced pluripotent Stem Cells
- European Bioinformatics Institute (EMBL-EBI)
- Global Alliance for iPSC Therapies (GAiT)
- Human Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells Initiative (HipSci)
- International Cell Line Authentication Committee (ICLAC)
- Minimum Information About a Cellular Assay for Regenerative Medicine (MIACARM)
- Rutgers (Contact Person: Michael Sheldon)
- StemBANCC (Contact Person: Zameel Cader, University of Oxford)
- UK Stem Cell Bank (UKSCB)
Committee of National Representatives
Leading scientists from all countries where the derivation or generation of human pluripotent stem cells (hPSC) or research with these cells is currently allowed form the Committee of National Representatives (CNR). It constitutes the bridge between hPSCreg and the national research communities and provides updates on the scientific and legal developments in their countries as well as on the cell lines that are available. If new countries become eligible to hPSC derivation or research, then national representatives will be appointed by the Project Management for these countries to join the CNR.
An independent Ethics Advisory Group ensures that all activities of hPSCreg are in compliance with the fundamental ethical principles applicable to the field of hESC and hiPSC research and clinical use. It liaises closely with the Project Management Team and the Committee of National Representatives and will issue appropriate ethical guidance.